Please do this before turning up for an event! You can sign up online at sign-on, but requires internet connection and your application to go straight through without issues! We can try and sort this at an event, but its not guaranteed!
- Its FREE
- You need it if you a Driver or Passenger and you don’t hold a competition licence.
- You need it for 12 Cars and Autotest / Autosolo (i.e. everything we do)
Who needs it?
- All competitors need to hold a new RS Clubman Licence as a minimum from 2020 in order to compete in a Motorsport UK permitted event.
- This includes passengers.
- If you already hold a competition licence, the competition licence supersedes this, and the Clubmans is not required.
Whats the criteria?
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Medically fit to compete in motorsport
- You are a British citizen.
If you are under 18 there is an offline application form, available on Motorsport UK site.
Where can I get it?